Reporting Mechanisms and Contact Persons for Alleged Misconduct, Including Sexual Harassment, Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Committed by UN Personnel in eSwatini
What is Sexual Exploitation and Abuse?
Sexual exploitation: is any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power or trust for sexual purposes, including but not limited to profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another.
Sexual abuse: is actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions.
Who does the Zero Tolerance Policy apply to?
UN Personnel and UN Implementing Partners.
- "UN Personnel” means staff members of the UN Secretariat or any UN System Organization, UN Volunteers working with any such organization, people deployed to a UN System Organization under Stand-by Personnel arrangements or on reimbursable loans, interns, people deployed to a UN System Organization through an employment agency or similar arrangements, gratis personnel, and individuals who have a consultancy contract with a UN System Organization, as well as international or regional military forces operating as part of a UN Peacekeeping Mission or otherwise under or associated with a UN mandate.
- UN Implementing partner: an entity to which a UN office or entity has entrusted the implementation of a programme and/or project specified in a signed document, along with the assumption of responsibility and accountability for the effective use of resources and the delivery of outputs. Implementing partners may include – but are not limited to - government institutions, inter-governmental organizations, and civil society organizations, including NGOs. Implementing partners’ subcontractors are subsumed within this definition. Implementing partners may include:
- Government institutions,
- Inter-governmental organizations,
- Civil society organizations, including NGOs.
- Implementing partners’ subcontractors are subsumed within this definition
Resident Coordinator: Nathalie Ndongo-Seh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Agency: Rose Craigue, email@example.com
Head of Agency: Dr. Cornelia Atsyor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Agency: Amina Mohammed, email@example.com
Head of Agency: Rose Ssebatindira, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Agency: Margaret Thwala-Tembe, email@example.com
Head of Agency: Deepak Shah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Representative: Khanyisile Mabuza, email@example.com
Head of Office: Mr. Jeremias Mendes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary General of the national Commission: Phumzile Hlope, email@example.com
Field Security Associate: Vusi Matse, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website with the links to the reporting mechanisms of all UN agencies: